Blogger Birthdays

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

bloggerbirthdays


So earlier, I stumbled upon this interesting site called Blogger Birthdays, where bloggers can submit their birthdays and be listed in the calendar.

When I first saw this site, the first thought that came to me was that this idea is really cool, whoever thought of it. I thought it's really interesting to randomly visit someone's blog and greet them on their special day. People's birthday are really special and a birthday greeting feels really good. Though some people get slight depressed over their birthday because they grow old another year, but when people greet you on your birthday, you can't help but smile. :D

I've added my birthday in as well, just for fun. How about you?

3 comments

  1. That's a really cool idea! I was going to join it but I don't really have a good area to link back. I hope you get lots of birthday wishes from it on your birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty interesting site. I might just put mine on too.

    ReplyDelete

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *