Rebellious Age

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Shut up. Stop whining and start thinking about others, you selfish bitch.

When I was a teenager, I didn't have time to play around with my classmates because after class and during weekends, I was busy helping out at our shop. I didn't have the time to think about random issues like you do now. Because I was busy thinking about our family business that was going bankrupt. Before I started whining to my parents for my own issues and condemn God because he had forsaken me and shit, I think about how hard my parents worked just to get me to school. But you don't think about where your parents get their money, you just spend. Waste your time and money with random stuff and when there isn't enough, you whine.

This is why I hate children. They're irritating. All they know is how to whine with every single goddamn thing. They make a big deal out of everything like it would make the world end tomorrow. They don't think about other people. They think the whole world revolves around them.

7 comments

  1. minsan kahit hindi sila talaga children, they act like they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree completely. The older they get the worse they become.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes, it's their parents' fault for bringing them up that way. Well, still...some people are just too immature to accept responsibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely agree. I think that it has to do with their parenting, though. Most parents these days (from what I've noticed) don't instill into their children the value of work ethic and their money, because most just don't want to deal with the fussing that children are famous for doing. There is no respect and no discipline in today's kids, which makes me worry about the generation that is coming after us.

    I have a hope that most will grow out of it; I know I certainly did. Once they get into the real world, that they smarten up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's the nature of children. But all you have to do is leave them alone. Because eventually, they'll just get tired of whining after being ignored.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What you are saying is correct Euri! many a times, kids don't know the value for money and life. It might have been so hard for parents to work without break, you are right, its rebellious age, where you don't agree or conform to anything or anybody!!

    ReplyDelete

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *