Claire PVC

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Claire



Yes, she's one hot chick and she kicks ass too! =D It's a PVC Figure of Claire from Claymore. She has this one hell of a cool Claymore sword that comes with it! =D And then, and then, her arms can be removed and changed into Irene's arms too! =D

Pak yoo Kini! Because he owns that thing. I want a PVC Figure of Dante too! D= And I wanted one as detailed as this one! D= But I can't find one that suits my taste! D= For the love of all bishonen! Suggest one to me! D'=

3 comments

  1. Ah claymore was a good show, my fav was the one that got her arms and head cut, i forgot her name and the one that moved mega quickly, forgot her name as well, but claire and raki were kind of annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DO WANT too! I need to get dvd vols 2 and 3 over here too. AND get around to reading the mangas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi. just made my way here from another site. love your blog. i've bookmarked you for daily visits and reads. :) and if you feel compelled, have a visit over to my site. i'd love to have you.

    ReplyDelete

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *