Looking: 1 BR Condo Unit (Rent)

Thursday, January 08, 2009

YESH! I'm planning on moving again this year, living the life of an NPA, as I am, always. Hopefully, to a more convenient place (in terms of commuting to and from workplace) without having to deal with ill-mannered, dirty living neighbors with roaches crawling out of their rooms, gaddemit! and a more comfortable one too.

So loves, if you know of a place, please leave me a PM or whatever. Thanks!

I need:


  • 1 BR Condo Unit - yes, I insist on a condo unit.

  • Fully or semi furnished.

  • Preferably in Taguig (near Market! Market) - so it would be near work.

  • Outer side of the building (not necessary, but preferred).


PS:
No condo units by Cityland. They have the WORST buildings ever. XD

4 comments

  1. sabi kasi maki-barracks ka nalang jan sa Fort Boni eh at maki-exercise ka pag umaga sa mga frogmen para magka-muscle ka naman....hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... well I don't want to drop the name of the condo like that... wahehehe... as u know... dito nagpa-fluctuate electricity na di namin alam kung ano problema ng bldg kung bakit may mga ganun. hmmm... wala ka na ba dito sa neighborbuilding? anyway goodluck sa pag hahanap ehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. My condo's fine... Don't you wanna come live in Bangkok ?
    Mi casa es su casa !! :o)

    Oh and a great New Year to you and your loved ones my Dear !!
    May your path be covered in Black Roses petals, this year and for ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. condo living is a comfortable living in my point of view.
    I pray that you find a Condo like me. I have really semi furnished condo here in Dubai and it live with peace here and I like living in Condos.
    Many many Happy New Year to you and your Dearest one.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *