Just a Thought...

Friday, October 24, 2008

I know. I'm aware that I'm not exactly someone who is, uh, should I say, "great." But I don't care. It really doesn't matter to me if you think that I'm pathetic or that I'm way to weak and/or I look too weak. After all, I don't even know you that well and I'm really not interested in knowing you more, to be blunt. As for the "weak" thing, I'm not going to join any sports competition or even just exert effort for sports. If you're trying to provoke me or something, might as well use another topic. For example, use Gackt, Mana or Yoshiki's name, it might work. Pointing out the obvious and accepted fact to provoke me is definitely a wrong move. This round, you lost. Now, wait for my counter-attack. And next time, remember that my reflect percentage are high. :)

4 comments

  1. Reflect percentage - that's awesome! Remind me to stay on your good side...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you really ranted here.

    i also have a high percentage on reflections hehehe.. but i think it kinda gets to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to not care if other people think you are great or not. Worrying about that kind of garbage can only lower your own self-esteem, and who needs that kinda emotional baggage, anyway?

    ReplyDelete

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *