Memorandum: Mobile Number

Friday, September 26, 2008

Grand Duchy of Beyond Eternal
Memorandum

Date: Today (whatever the date is)

To: Each and every single person who knows my mobile number

From: Euri Darenthorne ( a.k.a. the pathetic loser),  Grand Duchess of Beyond Eternal (web mistress) / High priestess of Gacktism and GPKISM

Subject: Mobile Number

Guys, you know how much I love you. I really do. I wont give you my number if I don't. So...

PLEASE STOP GIVING AWAY MY MOBILE NUMBER TO OTHER PEOPLE WITHOUT MY CONSENT!

I do not appreciate anonymous text messages nor do I appreciate people sending me text messages just because they're bored and they need a textmate. If you don't have other things to do, go join extra curricular activities like mountain climbing. And if possible, lose yourself there and don't come back! No one needs you!

You know how busy as ass I am, so get it to your thick skulls please understand.

Side note:
In case you're wondering and itching to ask, no, I didn't get a memo just now (not this time, at least).

20 comments

  1. ayy naku... i thought u need pwends... kaya ni-lagay ko no mo sa TV cable chat!!!! LOOOL!!!!!

    jok jok jok!!!! >:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES PLEASE!!!! I'D LOVE THAT VERY MUCH! HIHIIHHIIH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure!!

    I'm Andrea.
    My number is 0921-235-XXXX.
    Call me, honey~ ♥ ♥

    PS:
    Please call me only at night.
    (Because I'm Andrew during daytime.) ♥ ♥

    XDXD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nuuuuu~~~~ !!! Don't forsake me~~ !!!

    clings to dos

    We're just practicing for gigolo's "part time" job. I'm teaching him watdapak techniques to get clients fast. I'm the Itadakimasu! Host Club's (topnotch host available here!!!) No.1 host, with the title "The Prince" attached on my butt, after all. (But don't tell anyone that I'm trap.)

    XDXD

    ReplyDelete
  5. *goes off to erase Euri's number from public restroom walls and the back of several bus seats*

    ReplyDelete

  6. you two need to get a room... hehe


    Nyahahaha! I'm reminded of a classmate with this line.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wahaha... can i have ur number? text text tau ahahaha... ur so in demand nyahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Skip2MyLou,
    LOLZ! You know naman superstars like us! Nyahaha! XDXD

    ReplyDelete
  9. unfortunately this type of incident is unavoidable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh no. I'm guilty of "texting you because I'm bored". :P

    But hey, you reply. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Marco,
    People who I know and texts me because they're bored are excused. But those that I don't aren't. I'm simply a big bias that way.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yehey! I still get props for being your brother pala :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. Marco,
    That's true. nods nods Now, sell me your DSLR! DSLR!

    ReplyDelete

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *