ToyCon '08

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Yes, yes. Me was at the ToyCon ’08, but me wasn’t cosplaying. Me arrived late too. Because cool people always arrive late. Along the isle near the Mobius booth, me was standing in awe. While on the process, me got lucky and get to meet the Dan Hellbound (me wonders, what happened to his site) there but me forgot to ask for an autograph. =P

Here’s a few eye candy for you guys. =3

Oh, and oh and oh. Here’s the highlight of the post: Hard Gay hits Hard with Biatch! Free wallpaper for the Dev Team!

Friendly Advice:
Be careful of ToyCons, you’ll never know what hit you. 😀

PS:
This post is payback to Biatch for taking Gackt’s name from me as a character name in GONG!

0 comments

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *