Auction Phil Spammer

Friday, December 21, 2007

This is the topic of my rant today. The very repetitious, tiring event of the year, THE Model Contest. (Edit: My personal favorite Danica Joyce See did not win the contest. sobs)


Never mind the guy in the background. He is not as important as this. Yeah, yeah. He was some model that I don't know and don't hell care about. Whatever. Anyway, there was this spammer who posted ridiculously funny comments to each, I repeat, EACH model contestant's comment board.
IT HAS COME INTO OUR ATTENTION THAT MANY OF THE REGISTERED MEMBERS OF AUCTION.PH HAVE INVALID EMAIL ADDRESS.

THESE WILL OUTRIGHTLTY BE EXCLUDED IN THE FINAL TALLY OF VOTES WHICH WILL OCCUR ON THE 22TH OF DECEMBER.

TO AVOID DEDUCTIONS, MAKE SURE THAT THE EMAIL ADDRESS IS INDEED VALID. THANK YOU AND GOOD DAY. -AUCTION PHIL. MGT.
What the hell is wrong with this spammer? I don't know if he's stupid or just plain brainless or whatever. Let me list down my complaints:
  1. Auction Phil - what a lame name.
  2. It's not 22th It's 22nd. That's twenty-second not twenty-twoth? O_o Get your ass back to elementary!
  3. He types in all caps for heaven's sake. That makes him the most hateful of all hateful people.
  4. Auction.ph does not validate e-mails in the first place. What the heck is that "THESE WILL OUTRIGHTLTY BE EXCLUDED IN THE FINAL TALLY OF VOTES" shit?
  5. If that person indeed work for Auction.ph, how the heck will he remove those votes by "unvalidated e-mails"?
  6. Votes are tallied automatically by script. Is he thinking that I will be counting these votes manually? I don't have the time to count these shits, for the life of me. What does he think I am? Some super ingenious invention of a mega robot or something?
  7. If I work in Auction.ph, and that announcement was indeed by Auction.ph, would I post in the comment box? Of course not. First, I will need to inform ma'am Ria about it. Then, she'll be the one to ask the good 'ol CD and the lazy PD (moi), to change the stuff and everything.
  8. And it took me, like forever to delete those damn comments. Less the fact that I am spending my precious limited time deleting his spams, for goodness' sake. I still have Coupon 15 to launch next week!
Ugh! I hate this spammer. I hope he dies a painful death. You know, some kinda him being run over by a truck or a train, being eaten to bits alive my ants or dogs, being shred to pieces by some machine or something.

I know, I'm creepy, I'm sorry. I'm just upset. And the rosary I bought isn't exactly the one I was expecting too. :(

9 comments

  1. No, you're not being creepy. i would wish death upon those type of spammers as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. # He types in all caps for heaven's sake. That makes him the most hateful of all hateful people.

    Whenever Im pissed off, I type in all caps too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, but he's not pissed. He just types in all caps. That makes him a bastard.

    In the Internet common rule, when you type it all caps, it means you are shouting those words. When you are pissed, I think it's okay to type them in all caps, but not the entire paragraph, I suppose. :roll:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your job's cool! :cool: What exactly do you do? And do you work 7 days a week?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hm..? I work as a Jr. Programmer at Auction.ph. Cool? In what way is my job cool?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Easy ka lang hehehe! puso mo Euri...
    what happen to your site? baka may maitulong ako...
    well tc na lang lage...

    -Loisel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Akala ko si Tammy na nagpalit lang ng pangalan, ibang tao pala. :)

    Wala pong nangyari sa site ko. Hindi po sa akin ang Auction.ph, nag work lang po ako dun. :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *