Tick Off

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Firstly, for the update, I finally put up the 2007 Gifts I received and the rewards I got from visiting sites. :) Also, it seems to me that people don't notice the site updates when I put it on the sidebar. I wonder why? *points at the sidebar*

It seems to me that I've been rather reaching my limit lately. I don't know if it's because I am all stressed up with tons of things to work on and the queue seems to pile up more and more, or some members from KH adding the tons of spams I encounter are really starting to tick me off. I think I would lose some time out first before I really tick off. I am using this blog as a means of stress reliever again tonight and these past following days, I know, and I'm really sorry for it but I couldn't help it. It's better to use it that way than me bursting out, right?

--
And my post sponsor, rhinoplasty in Melbourne, Florida, is about plastic/cosmetic surgery again. It's not that I rant too much but most of my sponsored link seemed to be about plastic surgery. I don't know if this is some sort of a "calling" for me to have my face changed to something decent looking or rather, less scary. >.<

6 comments

  1. Daijoubu, Euri!
    Everyone needs to vent sometimes. And it is your site, so who has any right to complain?
    ...
    ...
    May I link to you?

    Oh! and don't you dare change a thing!
    Don't even think it. I forbid it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. plastic surgury? whoooord. but theyre sponsor, so its allright! lol yeah blogging is a stress reliever, cause it gives a place to write stuff :DD well happy late new years/~

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's just a coincidence, I think, nothing to be paranoid about ;) The blog sponsor link, that is. I'm curious, is the blogtoprofit program that good in terms of earning money? I couldn't find anything specific on their site.

    I peeked at Auction.ph and it looks good. Very tempted to register, only I'm afraid I'd get addicted. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. IF I ONLY LIVED IN THE PI.

    Anyway, if you get plastic surgery, I'll ... I'll ... well actually, I don't think there's anything really wrong with it, but you're going to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars, and there's a possibility that you'll get really really really REALLY sick. o_o

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ kaos-chan ~
    Of course you can! X-P

    @ Sapphire ~
    Oh, you're back! Welcome back 1 <3

    @ Mia ~
    I am not sure yet. This is my first time to do this kind of thing. So I can't still say that I can recommend it. I will recommend it to you when I find out.

    @ Precious ~
    That's scary. :roll:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Speaking of gifts, thanks for the ones you've given me. =)

    Ahh, must be the spams. Don't be sorry ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *