The Classical Age of AMACC AC

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Foreword

Eras. Yes, there is such a word and it is the plural form of "Era". It is the highest form of organization of time measurement in Chronology. Even though Eras are usually use to depict the spans of years between historical events, I used it to denote the changes in the AMACC AC system for in my understanding, of it's definition, it serves as that.

The Classical Age

The first time I entered AMACC AC was at her second year of running. It?s funny really, now that I think about it. As you climb up those stairs to the second floor, a dark blue table greets you as if an information area. The place was filled with freshly painted (yes, even the smell!) white walls with 5-inched dark blue paint below. The door for each room is also dark blue and have no knobs on them but has a lock from the inside that seemed like quiet private rooms. And there was a cashier area on the left and a huge glass-windowed room that seemed like a nursery to the right. Your first impression would be, ?A hospital?? As you go on, the guard will lead you to the admissions office to take the entrance exam. Surprisingly as I got myself enrolled, I got a handwritten receipt. (To think that this was a computer school, I was expecting too much.) Aside from it, I also have to wait for about a week or so to get my COR (Certificate of Registration) done on which is also written by the beautiful hands of our loving cashier. A few weeks passed since I enrolled, classes started. I missed my first class because the schedules suddenly changed without people getting informed. This was one annoying fact I hated most and have to deal with ? the unending changing of schedules. Even after a month had passed, they still change schedules that cause students to drop and add subjects again and again with a fee. And students think of it as a form of, ?extra-income? for the school. Taking aside the comfort rooms without locks, there?s always power loss throughout the campus due to some overloading issue caused by opening 20 computers at once in a class.

11 comments

  1. AMACC? Ano yung CC? Computer Center? Computer College? O_o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Computer College. :) Meron bang computer center and AMA?

    Ahh??

    LC yun!! Learning Center. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, yeah, I know what you mean about "expecting too much." Pero it's really funny that, considering that it's indeed a computer school, handwritten receipts were given out. Whoa, talk about, well, classical! :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess these things happen in every AMACC campus that's starting out as I have observed when I spent a year at the Fairview campus during its first year of running.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't updated yet X( Since i realize my brain was full with suck problems and it's troublesome. I even couldn't make some designs. Is it okay i tell you? sowy...

    ReplyDelete
  6. tq Euri-chan! Btw you look busy? When i can talk with you in MSN?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to be an AMAer as well and god it was a waste of money.

    ReplyDelete
  8. uy haha kainis naman iyong ganun... first impression do matter a lot. buti na lang di ako tumuloy sa school na iyan ha... tagal mo naman nakuha ung COR mo. tsaka grabeh di ba man lang nila inayos ung sa electricity usage to think na computer school iyan nga they should expect loads of computers on at the same time.

    pero mas nakakainis nga iyang sinabi mo na paulit-ulit na change of schedules. buti na lang di yan uso samin haha. lahat naman ata ng school dito puro pera lang gusto noh! bulok na talaga pamamalakad sa bansa natin pati sa school nakikita eh. haha... dinamay ba. cge!

    ReplyDelete

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *