Beyond Eternal [v14] Stare

Friday, September 16, 2005

I finally figured out how to make my own wordpress theme and this is all thanks to Jays of Pink-Baby! :love: She has this certain premade WP themes for download at her site on which I used as basis for my own. And that hot guy you see on this theme is Bishounenboy and that image was taken from his dA stock account. Beautiful isn't he? I really liked how he made those eye liner and that pastel pink lipstick he wore on is gorgeous. Too bad, the image was too big to include it.

I have a meme here that Rad passed on to me for quite some time now and I just answered it. :P



7 random facts about you:


  • I prefer tea over coffee.

  • In pizza, I prefer thin crust.

  • My room must always be dim.

  • Bright lights leaves

  • I'm not allowed to stay in hot places for too long.

  • I'm not allowed to swim in pool water (skin allergies).

  • I hate smokes.


7 things that scare you:

  • People who perspires a lot and smells.

  • People with too much body hair.

  • Dirty, wet places with flies everywhere.

  • Cockroaches and the like (disgusting insects).

  • Big spiders, scorpions and the like.

  • Worms, centipedes and the like.

  • Mice and any other house pest.


7 things you like the most:

  • Ferione! :love:

  • Gackt! :love:

  • My websites.

  • My cellphone, PC, PS2.

  • CDs and DVDs.

  • My mangas and books.

  • Lasagna! (Oni-san! Lasagna ko? :P), Pizza and Sansrival.


7 important things in your bedroom:

  • Bed (includes 3 pillows and a blanket).

  • Dresser.

  • Desk and bookshelf.

  • Food cabinet (I'm serious, I have one. :P).

  • Lamp.

  • PC.

  • Aircon (I'll die without this).


7 Things you plan to do before you die:

  • Have a decent job.

  • Buy a house.

  • Buy a car.

  • Get married.

  • Have 2 kids.

  • Send them to school.

  • See my grandchildren.


7 things you can't do:

  • Play sports.

  • Dance.

  • Swim in mud.

  • Eat worms (yuck!).

  • Drink pee (urine).

  • Eat shit (stool).

  • Eat my own kind (human).


7 things that attract you to the opposite sex:

  • Strong willed (attitude)

  • Elegant

  • Beautiful Eyes

  • Long hair

  • Yummy body

  • Nice abs

  • A few body hairs


7 things you say the most:

  • Yo.

  • Yes po? / Bakit po?

  • Musta?

  • Ja!

  • Gackt? (Haha!)

  • Gutom na ko!!


7 celeb crushes (whether local or foreign):

  • Gackt!!

  • Mana (Malice Mizer)

  • Toshiya (Dir en Grey)

  • Alfred Vargas

  • Liu Yi Fei

  • Diana Zubiri

  • Cindy Kurleto


7 people you want to take this quiz:

  • Esu-chan.

  • Najo.

  • Saturn.

  • Cole.

  • Randy-kun.

  • Dexter.

  • Aliah.

  • Rose (Small Lady).

14 comments

  1. This theme is awesome! So pink and soft...*nuzzles theme* I gave up on Wordpress after a couple of failed attempts at customization. :( I'm glad you've succeeded.

    I don't usually do quizzes and such because they annoy me (especially when people email them to me) but I will complete this one because I love you - and because it's not so bad as some. But mostly because I love you. So look for it in my blog. But don't get mad if it takes me a while to put it up. :D

    Speaking of love...am I no longer a site affiliate? *pout*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihihihi. :D Whee~~~ Worpress. XD
    I gave up after a while (never started in the first place, but that's a secret)

    hehe. Long time no talk. :D Doubt you even remember me, but that's okay. ;)
    Hiro rathers her sexy men without make up, but makeup will do...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ZOMFGBBQ!!! PINK! LOL. I LOVE IT! Makes me want to daydream...XD

    Haven't been online much, too. Well, actually I have but I'm too lazy and depressed to do anything. XD

    Will take the quiz, too! I'm not sure when but I will. XD

    Miss you Euri-chan! :x

    Spammers on your tagboard again! X(

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the new look! ganda sis! cute ng colors! and sa wakas! nasagutan mo na yung tag ko :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. XDDDD Hehe ... FUNNY! XD XD -gonna do it right now-

    D: D: ATE EUWWI. Must tell people about your fanlistingggg. http://veiled.euphoric-realms.com ... MUST. @@;

    MAHAL KITA!! :D :D buh-byes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry I haevnt visited in a while and you might want to change my link temporarily ^^ That guys ahri looks cool on your layout ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, I'm ok! You? :)

    Hehe the theme looks superb..Haaaaay..Di ko pa masyadong alam yang mga yan, sana magkaron ako ng time.. -_-

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. This is quite an interesting layout. I like it. And that meme looks fun...been a while since I've done one of those. High school I think? Precious wants wants me to do it so I guess I got no choice. This should be interesting. :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. yeah, you're right! kainis nga! i haay...sana mag karon din tayo ng free time soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey wow I haven't been on your site for a long time wow the new layout is so cool wish I could use wordpress sniff I still haven't been hosted lol oh well speak to ya soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBex ps look out for my new layout lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. All I have to say is WOW O__o; This layout is beyond sexy, so pastel and beautiful. I could have sworn that was a chick, but its not x___x He makes me melt, he is just so femme looking and so......beautiful @__@ Its sad when a guy is better looking than you XD! This layout is one my favs list right now ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. eto na ata ang pinakamagandang layout na ginawa mo. Pinkish at hindi dark :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohhh you moved back here and the survey is kewl. me rip it off ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *