I'm Alive

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I had been offline for quite long, no? We have problems on our Internet connection. I think, it's with the modem. Til then, I wll be offline.

There had been a major change on my schedule. I mean, hello? Doesn't schedules supposed to be fixed with minor conflicts before the enrollment starts rather than changing it again and again?! Damn it! It's been 2 weeks since the class started! (Well, it's supposed to.) How come even until now, they are still changing the schedules?! This is stupid. To think that my OJT is on this tri and how am I suppose to finish 120 hours on time when my class starts at 10:00am and ends at 9:00pm?! My Thesis B is in this tri as well. Geez! I think I need extra extra extra extra effort on this. *sigh*

10 comments

  1. Didn't understand a word you said ^_^ Oh well. Oh and guess what I could say something in Tagalog. Bahalaka sa buhay mo. Itim ang buhok ko. Ang pangalan ko ay Esu. Kamusta kana, Euwi? XD See? I speak! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo nga noh? I felt sad when I found out they have to change the schedules. But I didn't rant or complain :P I just prayed silently. And Did make a way :D The Schedules I got No conflicts :D tapos the first one had a conflict last night pero when I went to the school earlier (to drop that conflicting subject) Pero the dean changed the time and now I don't have to drop it! hehehe :D Praise God ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. graduating ka na ba? ang hirap talaga ng college... :) kaya mo yan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ;o Report your school! x] I hope you get your internet back bubz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. graduating ka na ba? ang hirap talaga ng college? kaya mo yan!

    Yeah. Grabe nga eh, pinagsabaysabay lahat ng mahihirap na subjects. :(

    ;o Report your school! x]

    It didn't work. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Schedule conflicts ba? hay naku..masakit nga iyan sa ulo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That seems tough. Daming work tlga pag graduating ka na. Good luck! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like totally need to talk to the counselors about my schedule for next year upon seeing the word "schedule" in your blog... I need to know my classes and stuff, so I can make changes before it's too late. haha, I am back Euri, well back to checking out bloggies! Hope things are going well for you

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know what you mean. My schedule have been changed so many times since I started my course. And I especially hate it when they change it to a day I meant to be working. I actually lost my old job because I couldn't keep up with my working shifts. >_

    ReplyDelete

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *