Online Shopping

Friday, April 15, 2005

Remember that PHP based online shopping thing I'm always ranting about that I could fix? Well, good news, I did. How? I just copied a turtorial script from... uhm... where was that again?:lol: Anyway, I just defended it yesterday. And got a resonable result just today. :) And this is how it looked like. And yeah, that ultra hot guy on the lay is Gackt and those images were taken from Sims2 :P

Online Shopping Layout



Please, I want an honest opinion about this layout. I accept any kind of comments. :)

4 comments

  1. p.s. gorgeous current layout mmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. be careful rifing on bumper cars... it can be dangerous.

    wonders how gackt fits into clothes - i should never see the full version.. it could be dangerous.

    my friend tried me to get into his music a while ago.. hmm. I must have downloaded a particually odd one. I laughed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's gorgeous! ^^ I'm totally obsessed with him! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *