Enjoyed PHP for the First Time

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

It was until a while ago that I thought of trying to make a website out of PHP. I never really thought of doing so because I always think it was hard to learn PHP and I will never understand it. Just a few hours ago, I forced myself to try it because of my PHP project, and online shopping system, on which will be the key of my midterm and final grade. *sigh* And so I started with a few that I learn through tutorials. For the first time, I quite enjoyed myself programming, yet I seem to get tired easily these days and it's quite hard for me to breathe. I need to get myself well ventilated to breathe properly. Is it because it's too damn hot or my body is getting weaker by the minute?

7 comments

  1. Do you mean just php tags so you can use the tags or just... php website? haha omg I am so behind when it comes to yah... web designs and all these things about it just because I am? LMAO... well yah... take cares Euri :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to work on my database thingy. :( I HATE databases. :( I failed because of it too. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm... like i've told you before, I enjoy programing but i don't really like it. You said it was impossible. You said if I enjoy programing then it means i really love programing. But I don't... i just enjoy programming. I guess now you know what i mean. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gah! I don't even have a scrap of idea about PHP. Teach me naman oh? Hehe! And, btw, I'd never take down your link. Kaw pa! :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Salamat Shari! hugs
    Nababaliw na nga ako dito. All I could do is convert html codes to echo. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why is everyone learning PHP :( In attempt to leave Saira out? Heh. Jk [heart] I know you love meeeeeeee. And I love you toooooooo. [another heart] EVERYONE KNOWS PHP! >;o

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pokes Euri For some reason, you haven't been updating Beyond Eternal! Pokes harder And I don't know PHP =D Doesn't it look like "http://bla.net/blabla.php?=blablabla"?

    ReplyDelete

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *