Golden Web Award 2003-2004

Sunday, January 09, 2005

For once in my life I had deemed myself worthy of my own self-esteem. I may have lost it while drifting to this empty space as I had always been from the start, on which I dare not leave. Now, I might have had recovered mostly half of it but still half more lacks.

As I had written in Beyond Etenral, I had won myself a Golden Web Award, on which, undoubtly made my day. Who wouldn't be glad to received an unexpected award from an elite group of webmasters and designers that one aspires to belong. I could hardly believe it myself as I repeated verifying for my site if it really won such tremendous award. And to my surprize, same results, it did.

3 comments

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *