Baek Ah

Friday, January 13, 2017


He's my favorite character from Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo. His character was the most heartbreaking one, at least for me. I've been eyeing him since the scene where he entered the bath for the ritual. And later, I fell in love with him when I first saw him cry.

He's a simple person who wants simple things in life. He's satisfied as long as he can draw and play his music to his hearts content. He's someone who's loyal and would fight for something he believes is right. I love his personality -- the kind-hearted, playful, sensitive, and full of love.

I find it really sad that he always has to lose the people he loves throughout the entire series. He repeatedly gave all his love to people, who in the end, he would lose, leaving him emotionally wounded and scared to return back to the palace.

I suppose you can't blame him if he can't go back to a place where there's nothing left to go back to.

0 comments

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *