Shoes

Thursday, March 05, 2015

As you may have known, March is my birth month. And since it'll be my birthday soon, I'll looking for something to give myself this year. (Yes, I buy myself gifts.)

Last year. I bought myself 3 pairs of shoes. So I was thinking that I might want to buy again this year.

Here are what caught my eyes. Starting with flats from ZALORA since ZALORA has a great range of sandals for women and that ZALORA is my current favorite online shop for clothes.



Kerry Flats from Twinky - PHP 2,998.00.

I'll be dry season soon and gladiator shoes should be rocking. I'm not particularly sure about the brand Twinky. I haven't bought shoes with this brand yet. But it looks comfortable to wear, at least based on the image above. Price is a bit steep, but pretty reasonable for the design, I think.


And Y- Strap Flats Sandals from Suki - PHP 1,299.00.

The last 3 shoes I bought (from my birthday last year) were all from Suki. I bought them in their boutique store in Marquee Mall (Angeles City), if I remember correctly. They're all of great quality. They're still in good condition after a year and there are no peels yet, so far. I hope they wont get any!

Then, I was also browsing though Lazada under the women shoes section and found a few shoes that I like:


Huxley Eloise Closed Heels Sandals (Beige) - PHP 949.00.

It's cheap! I was actually shocked about the price. I was expecting along the price range of 1,500-2,000. I think it's on sale. They're perfect for both work and formal events, too.


The LZD Gladiator Heel Sandals (Red) - PHP 1,095.00.

Because red shoes are sexy. And the design is also sexy. XD

And the LZD Laced-Up Heels (Black) - PHP 1,435.00.

Because a gothic shoes are mandatory for goth chicks. Especially when they're made of beautiful laces.

So, what do you think?

0 comments

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *