Goodbye, Kuks

Friday, August 29, 2014


I remembered how you used to bark really loud whenever I get home. And as soon as opened the door and went up to the second floor stairway, you always jump around excitedly and wanted to play.

I remembered how you often want me to rub your head and smell my hand.

I remembered when you turned around and snubbed me, as if telling me that you don't wanna talk to me, that one time where I went straight to my room and didn't rub your head first as soon as I got home.

I remembered when I used to feed you when your mommy's going to be home late from overtime at work.

I remembered when I used to check your water as soon as I get home to make sure you're not dehydrated due to the extreme heat of the summer.

I remembered how you always love to run around the place whenever you're let out of your pen.

I remembered your fat cheeks.

I remembered your huge butt.

I remembered how heavy you were.

I remembered how you always peek at me in my room.

I remembered how scared shit you were whenever there's a cockroach near you.

I remembered a lot of cute things about you too.

I will always remember that little, sometimes annoying, and lovable housemate who lives in front of my room.

Goodbye, Kuks. I'll miss you. :(

0 comments

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *