Domain Updates

Friday, September 26, 2014

Finally! I have some real domain updates!

I have finally transferred by domain to a different registrar, and  I'm currently under the process of fixing my MX records so that I can receive emails soon. All I need to do is just wait until the MX records propagate the net. It'll take about a day, I think.

Onto the bad news, unfortunately, I've lost a lot of my website content since my site went down. According to my host, data from all my websites are unrecoverable. :( Fortunately though, they have kept a backup of my entire domain (I would like to think) with them, however, they're about a year old.

With these, I have still yet to decide whether to recover the files until a year ago and then moved on from there, or start again from scratch. I'll think about it this weekend, and probably come to a decision really soon. When I do, I'll let you guys know.

For now, let's hope for the best.

0 comments

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *