10 Games Challenge

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Tagged by: Bea

Rules: Don't take more than a few minutes; do not think too hard. They don't have to be the right game or great works of the gaming industry, just the ones that have affected you in some ways. Then tag 10 friends including me so I can see your list.

1) Suikoden series - My all time favorite game.
2) Tales of series - The series of games I swore to complete before I die.
3) The Sims - :3
4) Starcraft - For the Swarm!
5) Devil May Cry - It's only the rain. Devils never cry.
6) Final Fantasy Tactics - XD
7) Valkyrie Profile - Nibelung valesti!
8) Castlevanie: Symphony of the Night - What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets! But enough talk... Have at you!
9) Pooyan - My favorite game as a kid
10) Bomberman - Boom!

Tagged 10 friends via Facebook.

0 comments

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *