After Midori

Monday, August 11, 2014

I'm trying to keep myself busy avoiding the depression from my loss of Midori. Somehow, the fact of it doesn't seem to have sank in until a few weeks later, when you start to miss her. Losing your pet you have been taking care of for 16 years is kind of, I don't know how to explain it better than the word, "depressing."

Honestly, it's kind of draining me mentally, just thinking about it. At first, it feels like it doesn't matter much, because you've been expecting that she'd pass sooner or later due to age, but when you start remembering those little things about her, you just can't help but be sad. I don't know how much longer I would have this feelings lingering but I try to cope up with it as much as I could. I've been through more than this when my dad and grandmother died, so I know I can make it through. I just need a little more time to sort myself out a bit and move on. Life, after all, is all about moving on.

0 comments

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *