(Again) House Targaryen

Friday, June 06, 2014

So. I took this quiz: Which Game Of Thrones House Do You Belong To?


Fire and blood! You are strong, wise, confident and bold. There's no denying that there's something special about you, which people are naturally drawn too. Like a dragon, you are beautiful and wise, but can also turn fierce when angered. Others should watch out!

--

I ended up in House Targaryen again. You can believe me when I say that I'm one of those fans who never wanted to belong to the Starks. I've always thought that I would probably be at home at the Targaryen House. I love the unpredictable ways of that family – the peace-loving, gentle and kind, yet at the same time cruel and cunning streaks. The mere idea of it excites me! ♥

And I LOVE dragons.

0 comments

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *