Pupe Street Style

Friday, April 25, 2014


I haven't posted to Pupe in a while. Here's my come back post (or not). :P

I love this outfit that I came up with very easily and randomly at that. I was trying to come up with something random, summery and cool to wear because it's hot in this country! D:

Outfit details are as follows:
- Chiffon cut-sew/bk13H
- Layer bikini/or13G *
- Color skinny pants/bk12B
- Strap pumps/13H
- Cross stitch bag/rd13G
- Rope casquette/rd13G
- Cross pendant/bk13H
- Mermaid shell earrings/13H
- Punk cuffs/bk13G

* I didn't have a better looking underwear/swimsuit that would actually fit the style. I'm in search for one now. Please let me know of your suggestions, if you have one.

What do you think?


0 comments

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *