Makoto

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Oh, god!

This guy! He's too much for my heart.

I got totally knocked out when I first saw this image. 100,000,000 hit points! And I have heart attacks every time I see it.


He's Koshinaka Makoto. He used to be the front man of a 90s Japanese alternative rock band called "Λucifer." (Yes, that same Λucifer band from Kaikan Phrase). He went solo when they disbanded after several albums and later found himself in Thailand, being popular and sexy as he always is.

I'm seriously bribing a friend in Thailand to get me the magazine.

More images!





I stole these from his official Instagram account.

Hope it made your heart skip as well~ ♥

0 comments

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *