Let It Rain

Saturday, March 15, 2014

"Did you know? Whenever it rains, the sky is crying. As if it washes all our pains away."

Let it Rain is the title of my unfinished collection of fictional short stories. All of them revolves around a person's death. Sometimes, its about the person itself, and sometimes, those who were left behind.

I stopped writing after a few chapters, though. I lost one finished chapter that I never got around publishing, and another half-done, when my hard drive broke years ago and I lost interest got lazy in rewriting it.

I just remembered about it out of the blue. The thought of continuing it passed my mind. However, I decided not to pursue the thought because the outcome might turn out too forced.

Who knows, maybe someday I'll get my muse back and write again.

If I managed to finish it somehow, I'll have it published as a book.

0 comments

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *