[SOLD] Selling Nikon D3000 DSLR Camera (Complete with Box)

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Update: SOLD

Hi guys!

I'm selling my Nikon D3000 DSLR Camera.



Here are the highlights of the camera:
  • PHP 20,000.
  • Complete package (with box) as when bought.
  • Other stuff included with the camera aside from the camera body and kit lens remained untouched and are still sealed.
  • Shutter count: 9320
  • Slightly used.
  • No damages.
  • No scratches.
  • RFS: I needed the money ASAP

Complete package includes:
  • Camera body
  • Kit lens (AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm  f/3.5-5.6G VR) 
  • Lens Cap
  • Strap
  • Battery
  • Charger
  • Cables
  • Manuals
  • CD

Additional inclusions:
  • Camera bag (not the crappy Nikon bag they give out for free)
  • Branded plastic LCD protector
  • Tripod
  • Extra filters x2 (UV and glass effect)
  • Diffuser
  • LENSPEN and other cleaning kit

Other camera info you might wanna know:
  • 10.2 megapixels
  • 11-area AF
  • Up to 3fps
  • 3.0 LCD 

PAYMENT:

Bank Deposit
  • 20k + shipping fee.
  • My bank account is BPI (no charge when you send money if it's BPI to BPI)
  • I'll send your package within 2 days of when I receive and confirmed the money.
COD
  • Meet-up place: Greenbelt 1 or surrounding area only. 
  • During Mondays to Fridays, anytime between 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM

CONTACT INFO:
  • email: euri at beyondeternal.com
* For privacy and security reasons, I will not leave my mobile number in this website. If you have further inquiries, please contact me via email. I can then give you my mobile number after.

0 comments

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *