An Open Letter to Yoshiki-sama

Sunday, December 02, 2007

This is my open letter to Yoshiki-sama. I commented this on his blog. I finally had the courage to send him one of my letters even though he might not read it. I felt relieved.




Yoshiki-sama,

I was just wondering when will you be updating your blog. I was so surprised that I jumped out of happiness when I saw that you've updated your blog though my Google Reader just now.

I wished I never had second thoughts about sending you a fan mail for your birthday. Whenever I was about to send something, I always thought that I am not worth to even send you one. Who am I anyway? Thinking that, I always ended up deleting it due to lack of courage. I guess I was a coward, huh? But this time, I thought I wanted to comment something even if it's just here at your blog. And it doesn't matter if you don't read it.

Anyway, although I love to see you in Gothic clothes, I've always love you no matter what type of clothing you wear. I guess you look good either way. I think, all your fans think so too. I know you are very busy and all but please do not forget to take a break for a while. Thinking about work is very admirable, but thinking about your health, too, sometimes, is good as well.

Please take good care of yourself and I wish for your happiness the best, always.

With all my love,

0 comments

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *