Kaine

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Whenever I read this lines from Kaine, it makes me want to cry in agreement.


This dream is just like death
When I wake up, I am born again.
I rise from death to be dragged through sin each day.
Each day, when I should be happy I act this way…
When I should be sad, I act this way…
When will this day be able to end?


To me, this dream is “death”.
I die every night, only to resurrect in the morning.
I’m so tired.
Am I alive?
Or Am I dead?


This dream is just like death,
When I wake up, I am born again.
When will this day be able to end?
Suffocating in a firey red flower,
Trapped in a body bag and burnt as if I’m garbage!
Is it living which I’m tired of?
Or is it dying?


- Kaine, Endorphines



If you are interested in the manga, you can get it at Sakura-Crisis.

0 comments

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *