Incompentent

Thursday, August 03, 2006

This is stupid. Kung wala ka rin lang tiwala sakin at sa ginagawa ko, why the heck did you hire me in the first place? Puro na lang si [insert name here]. When I resigned, you ask him to finished my work. I already told you 3 weeks before, tapos na yun all I am waiting for are the requirements you fail to give me, now you blame me? Bullshit. I did everything I could. All that I am capable of without complaints. I get insults from you everyday, you never belived a word I say. You never even hear what I have to say. You are happy when you see me accomplish the preposterous work you wanted me to. I meet your every impossible demands and deadlines without complains. I work even when I get home. Now you are trating me like I am incompentent. Geez. Get a grip. I'm tired of all this bullshit.

0 comments

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *