Saturday, April 30, 2005

Rated?!

WTF?! Could anyone explain how I got to this result?! -.-


My life is rated R.
What is your life rated?

Things I'm at:
+ PC
+ TV
+ PS2
+ Music
+ Beyond Eternal
+
Takipsilim
+ Soul
+ Lost Perception
+ DA
+ Twilight Drifter
+ GJ
+ Xanga
+ Tabulas
+ Myths
+ Atheism
+ Nihilism
+ Anime
+ Ken Hidaka
+ Weiss Kreuz
+ Lemon Fanfics
+ Yaoi fanfics
+ Yuri fanfics
+ Hentai
+ Lust for Gackt
+ Lust for GacktxHyde
+ Dir en Gray

This is absurd! Which part are considered Rated? :P Everthing I do is what normal people do. (Okay, slightly going beyond the boundary...) *lol*

6 comments:

  1. Ummm, "normal" is defined by the society as being straight and boring.

    Hence, liking yaoi lemon is not NORMAL.

    BUT WHO WANTS TO BE NORMAL, ANYWAY?! IT's MUCH MUCH FUN TOOOO BEEEE WEEEIRD~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't call those normal, I call those "hypocrite". Pretending they are all this nice where in fact, they hide under a thick mask. XP

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took that quiz last year. LOL. And I just took it again today. Got the same result:

    My life is rated PG-13.What is your life rated?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ala yatang "General Patronage" sa 'tin ni isa ah.. :D

    ReplyDelete

 

Beyond Eternal

BE Pixel Gallery Updates

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Etc