Beyond Eternal's Last Day

Friday, April 01, 2005

I could no longer retrieve my domain, Beyond Eternal, as far as a month and a half or 45 days. This is because when I was transfering my domain, my current host locked it. When I finally asked him to unlock it, it was too late. The again, since I already paid for the hosting of that domain ahead of time, I asked if I could just register a new domain and they said I could. So it was decided then. How does Diwa.com sound? Diwa is a Filipino word which meant the soul of something; it's essence; it's significance.

On the other side of the story... *big wide grin*
I found 3 pairs of Naruto Key Chains at the mall!!



Btw, new layout! It' Gackt! ^^


4 comments

  1. Diwa also means verb.

    and I'm not fan of Naruto. sino ba yon? Don't answer that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have THREE naruto keychains: Two chibis and one his normal size. ^_____^ Puro si Naruto lang, heheheh...agaw-attention nga eh. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^_^ Wow! :D *inggit* Gusto ko puro si Neiji at Itachi lang! LOLs!

    ReplyDelete

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *