An Introduction

Thursday, November 25, 2004

This LJ account is just a continuation of my other deleted journal. (Some of you knows it.) This journal, as the other one, might be a little too offensive to some people. But nevertheless, I just return what people give me, in double. If you give me kindness, I will give you back kindness with respect. If you give me insults, I will give you back a smile and my pity along side. I need not insult you because you’re just one of those people who just misunderstood me. But do not try my patience. I may have long patience for other things but I will never tolerate people who’ve gone too far. I’m not scaring you or bragging that I’m scary because I’m not. I’m just being true to myself.

Read at your own discretion.

0 comments

Latest on Beyond Eternal

Latest on Pixel TCG

Latest on TPP

Please Donate!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *